This Page

has been moved to new address

DON'T SLEEP ON FERRAGAMO!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: DON'T SLEEP ON FERRAGAMO!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

DON'T SLEEP ON FERRAGAMO!

Salvatore Ferragamo's creative director, Christina Ortiz has really been trying to revamp the line especially branching into more clothing along with the accessories its known for & I think she was successful with the Fall 2009 collection! I loved the deep color palet & the 40's vibe from the outwear! The designs were for the older woman maybe 30-ish plus but none the less beautiful sans the see through tops. Geez seems like the runway isn't complete without flashing tits these days! lol Anyways, Check out a preview from the runway show below:




BTW

Even though Salvatore Ferragamo can be credited for the wedged heel AND the caged heel-which btw has been extremely popular for the past year or so- the shoe & accessorie brand has really fallen off as far as having style that feels young & fresh! I have to say I discarded it as just old lady stuff! UNTIL recently , I went into its boutique store and was blown away! WTH-this is where all the good stuff has been hiding! Apparently they had been keeping the treats for themselves & giving the leftovers to the department stores who brainwashed me! Thats right I blame the buyers of those department stores for making me think Ferragamo was such a snoozer! lol

Here are some of my favorite accessories that I spotted in the boutique:


I think these pumps are so so cute! You can dress them up or dress them down!




These heels are really cute too! I love the contrast of the heels with the shoe! Seen these in person! Shoegasm! I 'maxed about 3 times....its crazy what merchandise does to me lmao!



I've been a strong advocate for clutches lately! Sometimes they can vamp up the fit better than a handbag without all the fuss from the usual weight & bulkiness! The yellow python clutch is actually from the spring collection '09 collection. However, I saw it in black at the boutique! I loved the shape it was really cute as an everyday bag.

I was so annoyed when I went home to google all the goodies I found at the boutique & I couldn't find a damn thing! Especially this clutch dubbed Annarita. I saw the handpiece in person but close your eyes and imagine it being a very DEEP red & instead of the leather it was calf fur! OMFG it was beautiful! AND look at the metal rose ring....its actually attached to the clutch! I was feelin this so much! 2 cute!

Anyways the next time I was @ Lenox, I stopped back by the store and asked them why I couldn't find all the good stuff online. Even when you go to the Ferragamo site, it directs you to Neimans! Well, it turns out I'm not the only one who felt that way... the associate told me that soon they will be revamping their site & getting up from underneath Neimans so customers can shop through Ferragamo's exclusive online shopping store! Well Thank God because they have ALOT of great things that the public needs get to see!


"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

1 Comments:

  • At November 4, 2009 at 11:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Lol @ the shoegasm...I have got to get a pair of the 3rd shoe.The 1at shoe is cute but I don't think I would pay more than $100 on it if that. But the others are really different that steel heel really brings out the shoe.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home