This Page

has been moved to new address

INSERT CAPTION HERE:" _______________"

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: INSERT CAPTION HERE:" _______________"

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

INSERT CAPTION HERE:" _______________"



O Lady Gaga lol I heart her to death! Say whatever you like about her crazy fits, but she's a walking show wherever she goes! She was spotted on the red carpet Monday for the Accessories Council Excellence awards where she was the recipient of the Stylemaker award! Here she is on the red carpet pictured with designer Marc Jacobs in his usually kilt and she's wearing (Chile I don't know) BUT I love it none the less... lol . I wonder what they said to each other?? lol

WAIT.....
Here's some extra flix from the event!





Lady Gaga wasn't the only diva in the building to be presented with a  major award! BARBIE, whose been in the game much longer was, also,honored with the Fashion Icon award. She was, also, a part of the center pieces at every table....decked out in a signature black dress & stilettos. So cute!





Hey Cristian Siriano! He is soooo cute FIERCE! & I love him to pieces! Oh & congratulations to him for scoring a major deal with both Starbucks & Payless shoes! How major is that STARBUCKS... THAT'S F'N HUGE! I think he's been thee most successful of the Project Runway winners. He could really school the new season on Lifetime!







Here's designer Betsey Johnson! She's known for her "different" style... its always evident in her apparel & accessories! The Barbie sticking out the side of her hair is pricless! Poor thang looks like she's trying escape! Save yourself BARBIE-SAVE YOURSELF! lol


KING OF THE CUTOUTS! Designer extraordinaire-Alexander Wang! His designs have graced the post of IDEAL quite a few times! He's so successful in the fashion industry & he's so young! We all know how I love it when young people take a hold of their dreams and accomplish so much!  So I'm very proud of him! btw Isn't he a cutie? lol

I thought this Fendi bike was kool! It was up for bids during the silent auction...I wonder how much it went for hmmm??











"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

1 Comments:

  • At November 4, 2009 at 11:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I really wonder if she owns regular clothes or at least a pair of pants she always walking around in some panties looking crazy... I love her tho her music be jammin on the 1!!lol

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home