This Page

has been moved to new address

YOUR STYLIST HAS GREAT STYLE!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: YOUR <em>STYLIST </em>HAS GREAT STYLE!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

YOUR STYLIST HAS GREAT STYLE!

Think of your favorite celebrity...... Now what puts them at the top of your list?? Their talent, personality, blah blah blah. How about the way they dress? A- listers such as Jenifer Lopez and fashion beast Rihanna seem to always be on point no matter what red carpet they hit! However, what we as the ordinaries fail to realize is that its a team of people behind the scenes that help create their look and make them complete-particularly individuals known as "THE STYLIST"! A good stylist can catapult a nobody into a somebody in 2.5 seconds flat with the flash of a light! & to me they do NOT get merely as much credit as they deserve! Well, IDEAL wants to give them some shine, so I have created the post "Your Stylist has Great Style" that will spotlight some of the industries top stylists in the game!

I KNOW I'M EXCITED ABOUT IT TOO! lol

BUT until the first post comes, check out a sneak peak from MTV's new series Styl'd where young & eager fashion obssessives are competeing for the chance to work with one of the biggest styling agencies in the world, MMA! Based on the clip & the other previews I've seen, I can't tell if its going to be a snoozer or even worst way too over the top, but be sure to tune in tonight when it premieres at 10pm so you can give me your opinion!



"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home