This Page

has been moved to new address

"QUOTE OF THE DAY"!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: "QUOTE OF THE DAY"!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

"QUOTE OF THE DAY"!



-" I went to bed Rihanna and woke up as Brittney Spears"!

I'm sure you all have heard this quote by now because it has been plastered on every website- which is why I wasn't going to post this @ 1st! BUT since this site is fashion oriented somehow I felt obligated. Idk why I thought it was so freakin hilarious, but it is! lol Anyways, it's a snippet from her Glamour magazine interview where's she is featured as one of the 5 covers for their December issue: Woman of the Year for 2009! Michelle Obama and Serena Williams are among the covers as well!

Moving Right along......

So back to Rhi Rhi! She supposedly FINALLY opens up about the "incident". Dun Dun Dun lol Hmmm. I mean I'm happy that she is at the point where she wants to tell the public. However, it happened so long ago that I'm kind of over it... is that bad!? Don't get me wrong DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IS WRONG... I don't want Perez or Oprah coming after me lol but I kind of liked the fact that she kept quiet! Just because you're a public figure that doesn't mean you OWE the ordinaries or anybody for that matter an explanation about everything- especially something that was so sensitive you know? Anyways, lets support our girl Rihanna while she's trying to move on with her life and pick up a copy! Meanwhile, Check out some extra flix below!



Rihanna covered the mag in this cute Balmain dress from the Fall '09 collection! Remember I posted on those buckled boots pictured in the right! I tell ya Christophe does no wrong!



Here she is wearing the ever so popular Gucci thigh boots that every celeb from Mary J. to RHOA Kim have been spotted wearing! I've seen these boots in person and personally I think they make your feet look HUGE! LOL but their cute on Rihanna in this pic!

Note: I love the fact that Glamour lightened up Rihanna's style for the spread! She's been so dark lately...you know with all the black clothes, vampire nails, dark lips- very Goth inspired! This seems more fun-KUDOS!

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

1 Comments:

  • At November 5, 2009 at 12:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh the Chrihanna drama continues...they really fixed rhi rhi up for this shoot cuz she has been lookin veerrry dark lately and they fixed that hair cuz that brown whatever she had goin on in da middle was doin the mostest! But she looks pretty and bright, the dress is cute, and I agree those gucci thigh high boots do make your feet look HUMONGOUS!!1

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home