This Page

has been moved to new address

BEST DRESSED OF THE WEEK!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: BEST DRESSED OF THE WEEK!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

BEST DRESSED OF THE WEEK!

Usually I post my fave look of the day, but this week I was a little slow. So, I decided to post a few of my best dressed! The more the merrier right? Anyways, this week was really a battle of the metallics! Me personally, I love a haute metallic piece! They are always in season, especially around holiday time & scream glitz and glam-i-tude! So let's take a look @ my picks for who rocked it best.......in no particular order of course.....

TASHA SMITH



Who doesn't love Tasha! I can't say enough about her! The actress takes over in every role she's in! We all know Tyler Perry's "Why did I Get Married" was a hit because of her. Yea I said it, SHE MADE THAT MOVIE! lol Anyways, the Ideal Icon (wink wink) was spotted earlier this week at the 26th annual Thurgood Marshall dinner in New York looking like a grecian goddess in this metallic gown! Her skin glowed and her hair looked really good too! It's always laid! The whole look is complete & you can tell she feels like she's lookin fabulous! Go head tash!

DITA VON TEESE



Well look who we spotted at an event in Brazil! A woman who recently graced the post of Ideal, Ms. Dita! She too looked so beautiful in this draped black metallic gown! I love the fact that her dresses always fit her body so well! She knows what works for her & exactly how to work it on her curves! KUDOS!

TOYA CARTER


My last pick of the week goes toToya! She celebrated her birthday at Silk in Atlanta a few days ago wearing this cute mini metallic dress- different from the long gowns above! After much googling, I finally found a picture of her by herself, seems like everyone wanted to have a flik with the birthday girl! Geez! Unfortunately, this pic cuts off her shoes which were sky high black patent Louboutins...I'm kind of annoyed by that, so best believe when I find a better FULL shot in its ENTIRETY I will be replacing this one! But for now we'll work with this...She paired the dress with an oversized black clutch! Toya is a beautiful chic & her hair is always so pretty! I liked this style with her hair pulled back! I'm always so use to seeing her laid back with cute tights & a tunic, but she showed out for her bday & by now we've all heard about the lavish gifts she got as well! Toya looks like she's knows she's looking good & I agree! KUDOS!

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

1 Comments:

  • At November 3, 2009 at 10:30 AM , Anonymous DanaDane said...

    Toya looks so elegant! Now if she would just not speak...the accent isn't the problem, but the small range of conversations she's able to have are.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home