This Page

has been moved to new address

FALL's CHLOE' CHIC!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: FALL's CHLOE' <em>CHIC</em>!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

FALL's CHLOE' CHIC!

It took me a while to post this collection because I really wanted to present it in the correct way! Since stepping in as Chloe's creative director in 2008,Hannah MacGibbon, has really been making strides to implement herself while maintaining the essence of the brand-which is always hard to do when your filling shoes! However, Hannah showed out with this Fall collection! It really showcased beautiful designs that had range and was very cohesive all in the same breath. I loved that the Chloe chic was glamorous & 80's inspired with oversized signature pieces & unisex sass! What impressed me the most was that this collection managed to incorporate so many of the hottest trends in fashion for this season without going over the top & diluting the style factor! Most of the looks allowed you to walk straight off the runway and onto the streets! Follow me as I break down my favorite pieces & every daring trend....

LIKE IT OR NOT...WHATEVER I LOVE IT!....HERE WE GO!!!! LOL

TREND #1 VELVET!

So me & one of my besties....she knows who she is lol.....were shopping & she noticed that a certain brand had ALOT of velvet pieces in their collection. She totally hayted it lol I tried to tell her that velvet is really HOTT this season but she wasn't buying it! WELL tash.... I mean "friend" here it is! I TOLD YA SO! Chloe' as well as other brands have really been pushing velvet onto the masses for the fall. I liked the way Chloe' added just a splash. The pieces are feminine & wearable. Maybe not for every age range, but I can see alot of women pulling it off!

TREND #2 THEE WINTER SHORT!


The winter short is really HOTT this season 2! I love Love Lovesss them! The leather shorts in the 1st shot are thee most popular. It's actually my favorite overall look from the collection as well. I could totally see myself in that entire fit from coat 2 shoes! That's exactly how I think the winter short should be worn & adding a cute pair of tights wouldn't hurt either. But I, also, love the wool version with the cuff as well! Very cute!

TREND #3 OVERSIZED BLANKET COAT!

As mentioned before, this collection was very 80's inspired! The oversized blanket coat was a staple during that time & I love it now! It is sooo cute & sooo ME! Comfortable and just beautiful. I can't say enough about it. The one 2 the right is actually my fave!

TREND #4 THEE JUMPSUIT!
Jumpsuits hmmm. Okay where do I begin? My liking them always depends on the fabric! I have to be honest and say I can't stand the one's that are full out polyester, silk, I could go on & on! They tend to look very...EXTREMELY dated! That's why I love these jumpsuits by Chloe. They're casual chic & effortless. I also love the belted wrap w/ tassels @ the waist! KUDOS

TREND #5 FANCY N' FLATS

The Chloe collection also showed us how you can give evening wear a casual flare! This is something other designers such as Valentino have been tapping into lately as well. I thought these pieces were very beautiful! The top photo is someone who was actually able to pull the look off during Paris fashion week by pairing the skirt with a tailored blazer & the o-so-cute bow flats! Proving my point that you could easily take these looks from the catwalk to the sidewalk!

NUDE & NEUTRALS!

When are neutrals never in? Okay so I just thought these pieces were pretty, not too much else to say......lol

MOVING RIGHT ALONG........

TREND #6 MENSWEAR THAT WOMEN WEAR

This trend is so over the top right now! A little girl on boy action as I like to call it. You can see this trend incorporated in many brands, but of course this post is for Chloe'. I LOVED the darper pants fit pictured to the right! So cute!

OVERSIZED CLASSIC WOOL COAT!


The classic wool coat is not such a trend... its more of a staple piece that you can have for years to come. That's why I didn't give it a #, but I loved the oversized effect! Of course that's really big right now, so I guess I should've gave it a # lol

TREND #7 OTK BOOTS!
I've told you guys over & over again that OTK boots are all the rage! So of course they were included in this Chloe' collection! As you can see the glamorous one Trina really loved them too. She wore the black version of the Chloe' boots pictured to the left for the 5 star chic video shoot. However, I prefer the green because the color is very pretty, but she still looked cute none-the-less...... Even in the non Chloe' jacket & panties she paired them with lol!

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

1 Comments:

  • At October 30, 2009 at 8:42 AM , Anonymous DanaDane said...

    Chloe put on a real fashion show this season! I like Trina's outfit for some reason, gotta love a chick who's all about her paper!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home