This Page

has been moved to new address

BRAVO IS...."dare I say it"....BACK!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: BRAVO IS...."<em>dare I say it</em>"....BACK!!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

BRAVO IS...."dare I say it"....BACK!!

Okay so first I was definitely P.O.'d that Bravo allowed Lifetime to steal one of the greatest shows ever, Project Runway! It's crazy how just changing networks can really change the entire show...BUT IT DID! I won't dwell because I've already rip'd them a new one in a previous post. But definitely Bravo- STRIKE 1!

..........................THEN



Bravo made a desperate move and whipped up a little reality show called "The Fashion Show" which featured designer Isaac Mizrahi....alrighty..... BUT Kelly Rowland (*raised eyebrow*???) Anyways off Ms. Rowland and back to "The Fashion Show". In the words of a great philospher by the name of Dwight Eubanks....How you gon have a fashion show with no fashions? The show was such a mess! The rules were unclear....Is it a technical show/ Is it based on your own ideas or concepts?? Hell even the contestants were confused! They even chose a winner but I'm still confused on what that show was. A filler for Project Runway I say... It was like Bravo was getting over a horrible break up, The Fashion Show was the rebound chic, & this chile was not an upgrade @ all! Bravo-STRIKE 2!

..........................THEN

Somebody thought of the bright idea to have a bunch of random.... & I do mean random- people LAUNCH THEY LINE! Just check out the flik of 1 of the contestants 2 ur right (???) I could stop right there, but I'll continue since I still have more to say! The sneak peaks & commercials to promote the show looked such a mess that I didn't even try to watch it. But being the Bravo junkie that I am, I forced myself a few times & my first impression was the correct one. The judges always seemed to be choosing between what's not as bad... of thee worst! BUT @ least with this show I understood the direction and the concept because a lot of people do have the ideas. They just need a team for the execution to bring their vision to life. However, the judges, the contestants, & the entire show overall wasn't up to par. You know your show is extra whack when Lady Gaga can't even give it a lil "Wow" factor! Thank God for finales!
...........................................................................Bravo-STRIKE 3!


Bravo was almost out for me as far as the fashion genre was concerned. Then I started seeing these previews for a new show called Kell on Earth! I'm like wait a minute I know that chic! That's Kelly Cutrone....I love her name btw. Anyways, maybe you too recognize her. 'Ol Whitney worked for her on "The City". I always wondered how Whitney worked for Kelly. She seems like such a take no sh*t type of person & Whitney's always so lost or her mind is wondering...Idk somethings always "off" about that chile. lol Anyways, back to Kelly! She's the founder of her own P.R. firm called People's Revolution! She kind of scared me @ first until I did a little research on her & realized she was an entrepreneur who is highly respected in the fashion game! & She's a single mother! Idk y that through me for a loop but it did lol! Anyways, I liked watching her on The City so I can't wait to see her on Bravo! I can give my boo Andy a big hug for this one, him & the team really seem to be trying to recover from...in the words of Ms. Capricorn....EPIC FAILS!


KUDOS!

& YOU be sure to check out KELL ON EARTH when it premieres on Bravo next Monday, Feb 1st @ 10pm!

WAIT!!!!



Want to see the beginning of the first episode?? Sure you do! Check it out below


"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

1 Comments:

  • At January 28, 2010 at 11:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yea I can't wait to see this show she is so mean!!! But yea Bravo's shows have gone way down I dunno who thought of the fashion show and launch my line isn't even worth mentioning...but they still have RHO and Top Chef which is a really good show

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home