This Page

has been moved to new address

REALLY BRAVO......?!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: REALLY BRAVO......?!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Monday, April 5, 2010

REALLY BRAVO......?!


Okay so I see that me and Bravo are going to continue to have this love/ hate relationship when it comes to their fashion genre of reality shows! I was browsing 1 of my favorite blogs, "The Cut" and saw that Bravo is undecided on whether to pick up a 2nd season of Kell on Earth! Really Bravo? You're undecided about having Kell & the gang return, but are confirming "The Fashion Show" for an encore! Yes you read right, The Fashion Show will have a season 2! SMH! What is there to ponder about? Let's see, an authentic show with real fashion vs. "I still don't even understand what the "Fashion Show" was...

But don't fret for Ms. Cutrone because she's not up in arms! The fashion publicist has just signed a deal for her own scripted tv show! PLUS she has 2 additional reality shows in the works.

"I'm going to be executive producing and writing" she said. The show will be about the fashion industry. Cutrone will also be executive producing two other reality shows and will continue to appear on MTV's "The City," which returns on April 27th."

See this is exactly why Kelly should come back! She's constantly thinking ahead & is a great business woman! Don't get me wrong the Housewives franchise are my guiltiest pleasure, but Bravo's demographic who are WOMEN need to see other WOMEN who can do more than flip tables & pull wigs!

AND SPEAKING OF BRAVO'S ROLE MODELS..............


Congratulations are in order for my favorite Project Runway star, Christian Siriano! He just landed on Crain's top 40 under 40 because of his sharp business sense! Which is kind um A BIG FREAKIN DEAL because the list rarely consist of fashion mavens only acknowledging politics, hospitality, wall street etc.

Sources confirm that revenues for Siriano's company have jumped more than 75% since 2008, to nearly $1.2 million, and he expects a 40% increase this year. During a time when everyone was hollering Recession, Christian was clearly singing a different tune! KUDOS!


WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Don't forget to tune in tonight @ 10pm for Christian's Bravo special: Christian Siriano "Having A Moment"!

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home