This Page

has been moved to new address

" IDEAL- ICON"

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: " IDEAL- ICON"

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

" IDEAL- ICON"

"I didn't have a date for my prom. My father paid my cousin to take me.”
-IMAN

As much as I am always gushing over the supermodel, Iman! Shame on me for not giving her the IDEAL ICON post ages ago! We may know her for being crowned as one of the first black supermodels that paved the way for the Tyra(s) & Naomi(s). However, what I love most about Iman is that aside from being drop dead gorgeous, she's a tremendously successful business woman! The Somalian beauty who speaks 5 yes F-I-V-E different languages fluently abruptly quit the modeling biz & became the founder of the most successful cosmetics company targeted for women of color & now has her own HSN line! She's also a philanthropist who continuously raises awareness for African causes! She's a mother, matches the force that is Rock Star David Bowie, & she just kicks major ass! There's no other way I can put it! She proves over & over that women CAN & SHOULD have it all (beauty, brains, power, & success)-fitting the mold of the quintessential Idealist to a T!

btw

Apparently others agree with me, wwd confirms that the CFDA will be honoring Iman as its FASHION ICON in the spring! Congratulations!

& w/ that I'll leave you with some sound advice via IMAN:

1. seek out strong women
" The women I gravitate to are the ones who defy convention and reinvent themselves — hence, they reinvent the world around them"

2. know your worth
"The day you settle for less is the day you will get less."








"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home