This Page

has been moved to new address

CHRISTIAN SIRIANO IS HAVING A MOMENT!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: CHRISTIAN SIRIANO IS HAVING A MOMENT!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

CHRISTIAN SIRIANO IS HAVING A MOMENT!


Bravo is really recovering in the fashion arena since cutting Project Runway loose! They allowed us to take a glimpse into everyone's favorite fashion PR house, People's Revolution. & now that Kelly Cutrone and the gang have wrapped their first season, my boo Andy & co. are still on a roll! Since "fierce" is so last year, the network has put together a FABULOUS 1 hr special and will be letting Christian Siriano "HAVE A MOMENT"! & Why wouldn't they?!! Christian IS THEE MOST SUCCESSFUL contestant from Project Runway- PERIOD! As the show's youngest winner, within 2 years he has had lucrative deals w/ brands like Payless & Starbucks and his designs are being sold in some of the most prominent department stores & boutiques across the country. Christian has become quite the mogul! & @ only 24, he continues to grow & expand!


The special let's us see Siriano hard @ work as he prepares for fashion week and buyers meetings while trying to balance professional & personal life-We even get to see Christian's boo! I really hope this is just the beginning of an actual series because I love how they are spotlighting entrepreneurs with actual substance i.e. Kelly Cutrone! It's so encouraging BUT until then, IDEALISTS you be sure to support our beloved Christian & tune in on Monday, April 5th @ 10pm!!!

WAIT!!!!

Check out a sneak peak below:





"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home