This Page

has been moved to new address

MY SPRING MUST HAVES!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: MY SPRING MUST HAVES!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

MY SPRING MUST HAVES!

Describe your perfect date....

"That’s a tough one. I would have to say April 25th. Because it’s not too hot, not too cold, all you need is a light jacket".
- Miss Congeniality (2000)

Remember that line? Hilarious! She was so right though! Spring is finally rolling in and its just about as perfect as weather can get! & I am so ready for it! Here are a few of my TOP jacket trends & styles for those kool early morning/ late night spring breezes!

THE SCARLET JACKET!

(Derek Lam spring 2010)

So I got this tip courtesy of Glamour.com! Why not wear a lightweight coat in a bright flattering hue? It's the perfect season to do so. You look fly & flashy all in one! Just make sure you pick a color that compliments your skin tone....

ANORAK!

(Richard Chai Love spring 2010)

The Anarok is also cute & lightweight for the spring. Perfect for street savvy style!

THE MILITARY COAT!

(Marc Jacobs spring 2010)

The military style offers such versatility to any wardrobe! You can mix hard edge with soft complimentary pieces like this look from Marc Jacobs. I also love the military jacket because the hues are always neutral and can be worn with almost anything!

THE BLAZER!

(Stella Mc Cartney spring 2010)

The girl on boy action is still on trend this season & I'm so glad it is! However, this season you can go with the traditional boyfriend OR opt for a softer approach w/ a lighter fabric & a pop of color for extra femininity.

THE TAILORED VEST!

(3.1 Phillip Lim spring 2010)

Okay so its not quite a jacket, but it still fits in the category for me. It's perfect for an extra layer to complete your look!

BOLD PRINT!

(Givenchy spring 2010)

Spring is all about fun so why not play with bold prints such as this jacket by Givenchy! Or throw a spring floral print jacket over a cute dress & go!

TWEED!

(Isabel Marant spring 2010)

Usually when I think Tweed I think Fall! But apparently not this go round. A tweed jacket is a must for Spring! Try one that has a splash of color & even a little embellishment for fun!

TRENCH COAT!

(Burberry spring 2010)

This should come as a no brainer because its definitely a Spring staple for sure! Its ALWAYS tough to find one that's individually perfect ya know? For instance w/ me, the arm length is always a killer! However, once you find 1 w/ great quality that fits to a T, you should definitely buy it no matter the price! After all its an investment piece that you'll have for seasons to come!

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home