This Page

has been moved to new address

FASHION WARS!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: FASHION WARS!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

FASHION WARS!


In Demi's Harper's Bazaar spread, she sported one of Jason Wu's spring collection dresses paired with Fendi platform'd stilettos. I hinted that one of my favorite supermodels wore the same dress to the '09 Glamour Awards back in November! Well, of course it was Supermodel Iman! As much as I love Demi, I have to give this to Iman based on the shoe choice alone! Besides, Iman's complexion brings out this dress. The colors 'pop' on her & she simply glows!

But what do you think?


  • Neither!
  • Iman of course!
  • Demi for sure!
  • I don't even like this dress!


"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home