This Page

has been moved to new address

PICK OF THE DAY!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: PICK OF THE DAY!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

PICK OF THE DAY!

the PS1 by Proenza Schouler has been thee "it" bag for a while since its debut back in 2008! But what's so great about the PS1 is that even after 2 years the arm candy is stil as relevant today bcuz it's just that KOOL! Its easy going not 2 much of a fuss, but still gives an edge & I want one! This bag comes in many textures and colors and would be perfect for the Spring season! Here are a few of my favorite versions. I wish the purple python came in suede- Suede and the deep purple may be considered out of season for the spring, but that's just the kind of girl I am. I like being a little "off" sometimes!



"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home