This Page

has been moved to new address

IDEAL IS ON FACEBOOK!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: IDEAL IS ON FACEBOOK!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Friday, April 2, 2010

IDEAL IS ON FACEBOOK!

Dear Idealists,

First I want to thank everyone for all of the support thus far! You have truly been an asset to IDEAL's growth! I think the blogazine & the concept in its entirety is just so awesome & I want the world to see what I have been working so hard on these past couple of months! But they can't do that if I don't tell them about it! So I have started a campaign for this site to push my brand! First step: IDEAL NOW HAS A FACEBOOK FAN PAGE! This is just the first among more efforts to come to create a world of Idealists & expand, Expand, EXPAND! So, I need your help! Become a FAN by clicking on the link to your right, suggest the site to 5 of your friends, tell their friends to invite 5 of their friends until everyone has JOIN'd THE MOVEMENT!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!


Best,
Dionne!


"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home