This Page

has been moved to new address

SHOP - A- HOLIC STEAL!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: SHOP - A- HOLIC STEAL!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

SHOP - A- HOLIC STEAL!

Outnet.com does it again! 1st the 50+%  off louboutins & now "The Cut" has given me the scoop again about yet another one of their blow out sales! The daughter site of my favorite online luxury, net-a-porter.com, will celebrate their 1st birthday by having a 1 day designer sale in which EVERYTHING IS........ $1! As a chic who is financially fasting at the moment, this is most definitely in the BUDGET! Talk about good news on good Sunday! BUT you have to RSVP before April the 11th! So what are you waiting for click here!





"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home