This Page

has been moved to new address

FAB- BEAU- LUST!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: FAB- BEAU- LUST!!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Monday, March 29, 2010

FAB- BEAU- LUST!!

So I was browsing through Bergdorf's spring collection online mag- which btw Bergdorf's catalogue spreads are so AWESOME! Anyways, I spotted 1 of thee most beautiful arm candies by LOEWE! Ever heard of 'em? Well, the brand isn't as popular as Louis V or Gucci even though it was established b4 both! But to me it makes it that much more luxe and exclusive as you just can't find this Spanish label just anywhere especially in the U.S.! Ideal Icon Victoria Beckham is a huge fan of the label and now so am I!

IDEALISTS MEET 'AMAZONA' by Loewe!

w/ the mix of soft suede and calf leather she retails for $1950! Pricey but its so classic & georgeous!. There are many different versions & sizes but I prefer this one in particular because of the pearl & rose leather detail that really compliment the taupe suede body...right up my alley! Isn't she beautiful?

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home