This Page

has been moved to new address

" IDEAL- ICON" !

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: " IDEAL- ICON" !

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Saturday, May 8, 2010

" IDEAL- ICON" !

Actress Betty White is America's new "It" Girl & now Ideal's newest Icon! This is a NO BRAINER for the Ideal site. I've always LOVED Betty White! Unless you're family or a really close friend, you may not know that Golden Girls is my FAVORITE show in the world! Since I was a little girl I could watch Rose w/ Dorothy, Sophia, & Blanche on Lifetime until my eyes bled- literally all day. I loved it that much! So much so that I've always felt a close bond with all of them- in a non psychotic way of course....

Anyways...Back to Betty!

The comedic actress has had a career that spans many generations & tonight she will become the oldest person EVER 2 host Saturday Night Live along w/ an appearance from rapper Jay Z! If that's not freakin AWESOME idk what is! In our society aging is usually looked down upon, especially if u're a woman in Hollywood, but as Betty so eloquently puts it ‘The older you get, the better you get, unless you're a banana.’” Betty proves that you shouldn't fear age! She makes it kool & look like a ton of fun! & @ 88 she's still just as relevant as she was when she first started back in the 40's AND her popularity is @ its strongest to date! She's beautiul, has so much charm, charisma, & wit, & is funny as hell. She's America's sweetheart! & I love her to pieces!




Here she is on the red carpet @ the Time 100 Gala a few days ago! Doesn't she look amazing!?

& be sure to tune in to watch her tonight on SNL! check out 1 of her promo clips below!



"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

2 Comments:

  • At May 8, 2010 at 5:57 PM , Anonymous Tasha said...

    Omg I love love love the Golden Girls so much that I watch a marathon everyday on WE tv as a matter of fact im watchin them right now as I type!lol...But yea this is one of my favorite shows of all time you kno this is where they got the idea for sex in the city but nobody can top the original samatha otherwise known as Blanche Deveroe...anyways this post just made my night! You Go Girl

     
  • At May 9, 2010 at 5:32 AM , Blogger Dionne said...

    OMG rly tash? We are such kindred spirits! lol Yea they don't give golden girls enough credit 4 making women of a certain age sexy & fun! I was soooooooooooooooo angry when they took it off lifetime cuz I don't have WE! Thx 4 the great comment!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home