This Page

has been moved to new address

IDEALISTS ALWAYS RECOGNIZES.................

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: IDEALISTS ALWAYS RECOGNIZES.................

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

IDEALISTS ALWAYS RECOGNIZES.................

............BAD CHICS WHEN THEY C THEM!


Okay Haters you can say whatever you wish about Cassie, but she is an undeniably beautiful girl! She can wear a paper bag & still look Amazing! Who needs to do anything when you look like this & ur b/f's name is Diddy!?


& I saw this twit pic of Angela Simmons & some of her friends enjoyin some sun on theybf.com & I just had 2 post it! If you recall on very early episodes of Run's House Ang used to be kind of insecure about her body. Didn't help that her sister was modeling! She thought she was a lil too thick & could stand to loose a few pounds. I didn't see it, but I def understood how she felt! Body issues are always an annoying battle we women have with ourselves. Besides, I've always related to Angela bcuz her & Vanessa are pretty much the same age as me & my big sis. We graduated high school the same year & everything. Now look @ her! She's really stepping into her own. She's a business woman, a positive role model, & the blogs really love her & so do we @ IDEAL! I like her style & her overall energy! & the girl looks uh-FREAKIN- MAZIN in this photo! You Go Chic!

LAST BUT NOT LEAST....

WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN A DOUCHE BAG TRIES 2 MAKE YOU LOOK FOOLISH?


You get yourself some Rapunzel weave, a freakum dress, & show off your HAWT BODY! The Ultimate- F*%K OFF! #TEAM MILIAN!

I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"
photos: If you must know, I got them from some of my fav blogs sandrarose.com, necolebitchie.com & theybf.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home