This Page

has been moved to new address

SHOWS I CAN'T WAIT 2 C!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: SHOWS I CAN'T WAIT 2 C!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

SHOWS I CAN'T WAIT 2 C!

So because I'm such a TV junkie here are some of the shows I'm anxious 2 watch!

Okay let's go in order of premieres.....


1. PROJECT RUNWAY!
- Now I have 2 admit that once PR left Bravo, so did my interest. & lets not 4get about that God awful post model show. But newho, I'm still a fan of the concept of the show itself. & Tim Gunn is my boo & Hedi is my homegirl. So I'll still be tuning in July 29th on Lifetime @ 9pm for its 8th season premiere.













2. JESREY SHORE!

- As usual i'm always a little stubborn 2 jump on a bangwagon so Snooki & nem took a minute to get used to. But once I started that fist bump I couldn't stop! There may have been many Jersey Shore copycat shows that tried to latch on2 the phenomenon but none compare 2 the original gang that put Jersey on the map! Season 2 premieres this Thurs night 2! It'll be on @ the same time that post model Project Runway show usually comes on so turn from that & watch these hott messes take Miami on MTV @ 10pm!

3. SAY YES TO THE DRESS ATLANTA!

-The best thing that came out of me working at a Bridal Shop of Horrors was a little show on TLC called 'Say Yes to the Dress'. New 2 me, but not for the billions of brides looking for the perfect wedding dress! Well it looks like Kleinfield isn't the only choice if you want to find thee dress as Atlanta is also in on the franchise & I'm estactic 2 watch my hometown be apart of a tv phenomenon! You should be 2. Heck its Atlanta & we're the best! Tune in Friday, July 30th when it premieres @ 9:30p on TLC!



LAST BUT the 1 I'm most ready 2 c....



4. THE RACHEL ZOE PROJECT!

-After Rachel's former assistant Taylor sent out that letter that she would no longer be working for Rachel, it was very shocking 2 us or @ least me- even tho I kinda saw this coming. Anyways, the split seemed amicable as if both parted on cordial terms & all was good in the hood. HOWEVER, according to Life & Style mag all wasn't what it seemed. They say Rachel 'fired' - YES FIRED Taylor when clothes started going missing from Rachel's closet (Awww SNAP!) in which Taylor blatantly denies btw calling the accusations "ridiculous". They go on 2 say the feud has gone as far as Rachel actually having Taylor thrown out of a bar when they both ended up there @ the same time. I definitely didn't see this coming! Sounds like a bitter breakup. DRAMMAAAAAAA! See the rest of the falling out when the reality series returns August 3rd on Bravo @ 10p!


"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home