This Page

has been moved to new address

WHAT I'M ROCKIN ON THE NAIL FRONT.....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: WHAT I'M ROCKIN ON THE NAIL FRONT.....

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

WHAT I'M ROCKIN ON THE NAIL FRONT.....

OPI AXXIUM GEL! A friend of mine put me on 2 this new technique & now I want 2 share it w/ you!



It is THEE best for chics who are wearing their natural nails like me! I rly been making an effort 2 make a manicure a must, but the upkeep is definitely grueling especially when everything you do seems to cause your nails to chip! UNTIL NOW! OPI gel goes on like regular nail polish, but leaves you with a glossy finish that can last up to 2 weeks w/ no chipping! I've had it on for a little over a wk now & I'm super pleased with the results! My nails look so perfect! & I get so many compliments! but the best part is it instantly dries! So no sitting & waiting like I hate 2 do then worrying about not touching anything after so it won't mess up! Its available in some of your favorite OPI colours 2! The one I'm currently rocking & loving is the Alpine White!

TRY IT OUT & LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home