This Page

has been moved to new address

HEY THAT POST LOOKS MIGHTY FAMILIAR.....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: HEY THAT POST LOOKS MIGHTY FAMILIAR.....

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

HEY THAT POST LOOKS MIGHTY FAMILIAR.....

Remember when I did a post about the Versace s/s '10 crazy shoe collection back in April? Well I was looking through 1 of my favorite bloggers Necole Bitchie's new site Bitchie Life & saw a link that read "Celebrities Love: Versace's Spring 2010 Shoes" posted today July 28th! Looked very similar. & since I'm such a HUGE fan of Necole, the Bitchie concept & where she is taking her brand, seeing that motivated me once again that I do have a nack for this whole bloggin thang. Sure enough we'll see how far this IDEAList goes!.







& DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW IDEAL ON TWITTER @iam_ideal

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home