This Page

has been moved to new address

FRIDAY EYE CANDY!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: FRIDAY EYE CANDY!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Friday, August 6, 2010

FRIDAY EYE CANDY!




So I was reading NecoleBitchie.com & she was goin on & on about how FOINEEEE Michael Ealy was looking @ the premiere of Takers. & I totally concur sister! I'm not exactly sure what the movie is about or if I actually want 2 c it, but it brought this fine man out. & isn't that all that really maters? I've always had a HUGE crush on the piercing blue eyed actor especially when he played Halle's love interest in "Their Eyes Were Watching God"! ......Give me a moment.....

Okay I'm back! Mr. Ealy, T.I., Idris  all the rest of the Takers hits theaters August 27th!
& Speaking of  Sexy Men w/ beautiful eyes....


Another crush of mine, Jesse Williams, was recently spotted at the ABC Television Critics Association Panel (Aug 1st). The 28 year old SUPER HOT actor has become a regular on Grey's Anatomy. Too bad he is happily engaged to a real estate broker named Aryn. The good 1s are always taken....*sigh*



Idealists who are some of your celebrity crushes? DISH!

"I Define E.very A.spect of my L.ife"
source: justjared.com, necolebitchie.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home