This Page

has been moved to new address

MY IDEALIST' FABULOUS FIND!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: MY IDEALIST' FABULOUS FIND!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

MY IDEALIST' FABULOUS FIND!

So as soon as  I told you guys about the "Larissa" pump by Sam Edelman one of my Idealists, Shaneka, one up'd me & told me about her Sam Edelman bootie she just purchased dubbed " Torin"! I googled it right away & OMG SUPPPER CUTE! Looks like Sam Edelman is taking the rocker route this fall as this 2 like the "Larissa" has hardware.

(pulled this photo from another blog- champyandairkisses.blogspot.com...but aren't they cute on?)

BUT the icing on the cake?
......The zipper going down the back! You can purchase the "Torin" bootie on sale for $149.00 @ nordstrom.com. & guys you know how I love when you stay interactive with the site so when you find something HOTT! Let me know about it so I can post it to the site!

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home