This Page

has been moved to new address

MUST HAVE PICK: ESSIE'S "MINT CANDY APPLE"!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: MUST HAVE PICK: ESSIE'S "MINT CANDY APPLE"!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

MUST HAVE PICK: ESSIE'S "MINT CANDY APPLE"!

This summer brought about so much change in me! I have become the ULTIMATE girly girl! I now love makeup, I LOVE wearing accessories besides my pearl studs, & I've been rocking new polish colors besides my usual go 2 pink hue! NOW I like trying out new bright & vibrant colors such as ESSIES's "mint candy apple".


When I first saw it, I thought of Chanel's "Jade". But it stands out a little more.  It is absolutely the most beautiful shade of pastel green you'll ever find & actually works well against multiple skin tones. I had it on my toes & believe me when I tell you every1 & they momma were complimenting the color! It actually got kind of wierd bcuz random ppl wouldn't stop gawking @ my feet! & then they finally would say "O that color is super cute" lol & that it is! It came out as a part of Essie's winter collection but it's definitely a quintessential summer hue SO I recommend that you have 2 try it b4 the season ends!

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK........

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home