This Page

has been moved to new address

QUOTE OF THE DAY: LADY GAGA'S VAGINA IS CREATIVE!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: QUOTE OF THE DAY: LADY GAGA'S VAGINA IS CREATIVE!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

QUOTE OF THE DAY: LADY GAGA'S VAGINA IS CREATIVE!

I have this weird thing that if I sleep with someone they’re going to take my creativity from me through my vagina.”
-LADY GAGA

This quote was taken from Gaga's Vanity Fair interview on why she avoids sex! When I read it I couldn't stop chuckling. Somehow I understood what she was saying! Alot more women should associate their sex with creative energy, then maybe they would avoid the many jerks & douche bags that deplete it. #justsayin 

Anyways..... You can read the rest of her talking about her drug use, OTT (over the top) dressing, & trust issues when you pick up a copy of the September issue of Vanity Fair on stands now! I definitely will becuz I'm a magazine freak, a Gaga Stan, but besides all that, I have to hear her reasoning for showing up to her sister's graduation dressed like a fame monster!


"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"
source: blogxilla.com, vanityfair.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home