This Page

has been moved to new address

MY FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: MY FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

MY FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

1.LEOPARD PRINT BOOTIES!


Leopard has always been my favorite color! It's such a great neutral that can add a lil sass 2 any outfit. & this fall leopard print booties r all the rage! & I personally LOVE them! I remember last year Stuart Weitzman tried it out with his full leopard print OTK boot. & it didn't go over 2 well except 4 w/ Wendy Williams. the loud print PLUS the OTK trend was too much! However, the leopard print bootie is just enuf umph 2 give u a kool girl look!

2. CALF HAIR SHOES!


Another trend I've seen for fall are the calf hair shoes! I LOVE this trend bcuz its so not ur average joe look. When I envision sum1 wearing these especially a full on calf hair print bootie like the Givenchy's pictured above, I definitely envision a Paris fashion week street style photo shot by Tommy Ton. Very cool, very NOW! If the bootie is 2 much, a subtle heel such as the Elizabeth & James pump is a little less in ur face but still very on trend!

3. BLOUSE!


THANK GOD! Finally I can call my usual go 2 outfit of pairing everything with a nice flowly blouse "on trend"! The long sleeve silk flowy tops are a must have for this fall! This season the big thing is to pair the top with wool wide leg trousers for a very 70's vibe such as this Chloe' runway look!

4. THE CAMEL COAT!

The camel coat was very trendy last season & continues 2 be a staple for this fall!

5. CAPES!

Capes are also on trend for the fall! & labels such as Karen Millen & Gryphon have some really cute 1s to carry on the runway look!

...........Of course these are just a few of the many trends I look forward to for the fall! Stay tuned for many more 2 come!

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife".

4 Comments:

  • At August 27, 2010 at 7:34 AM , Anonymous Dana Dane said...

    No capes for me, it's just another way of saying "poncho", and I draw the line at ponchos! But this fall is all about new textures, and calf hair is def a statement maker! Who makes the leopard booties to the left? I need them in my life!

     
  • At August 27, 2010 at 4:33 PM , Blogger Dionne said...

    I like the capes. I'd wear it how its pictured to the right...but the booties 2 the left are by givenchy! Christian louboutin has sum really cute leopard booties with the new big lip heel! 2 die for but cudn't find a pic!

     
  • At September 9, 2010 at 6:35 PM , Anonymous Tasha said...

    I luv luv luv those leopard booties they are so cute...I must have a pair and those calf hair shoes are too cute. The capes are cute in these pics but I think I would look like a fool in it so I'll pass on those.

     
  • At September 9, 2010 at 6:54 PM , Blogger Dionne said...

    okay so nobody likes the capes! I think they're Aundre Leon talley fierce! lol

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home