This Page

has been moved to new address

NEW MAG FEARLESS IS: Spotlighting Diversity in Hollywood!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: NEW MAG FEARLESS IS: Spotlighting Diversity in Hollywood!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

NEW MAG FEARLESS IS: Spotlighting Diversity in Hollywood!


Remember when the Vanity Fair "New Hollywood" issue hit stands & noticeably absent were the black actresses? Crazy seeing as tho actresses such as Zoe & Gabby had such a successful year! Well finally sumbdy is giving our black actresses the spotlight they so much deserve! FEARLESS, a new magazine for the trendsetting urban chic, is launching with a big BANG featuring young talented women of color on its cover! On the front page are Lauren London, Naturi Naughton, Tia Mowry among many others.

"The FEARLESS Class of 2010 are young women who continue to pursue their dreams regardless of obstacles," said magazine editor Arian Simone.



I LOVE the name & concept behind this magazine! It will be available in print & digital format very soon so be sure to keep a lookout. Visit fearlessmag.com for more deets!

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"
source: mtv.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home