This Page

has been moved to new address

LOOK WHO WAS SPOTTED ROCKIN THE LARISSA?!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: LOOK WHO WAS SPOTTED ROCKIN THE LARISSA?!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Saturday, August 7, 2010

LOOK WHO WAS SPOTTED ROCKIN THE LARISSA?!


NIVEA!

She paired the super cute Sam Edelman hardware heels with a satin skin tight deep grey dress & a spiked cuff @ an event held in Atlanta to raise money for Haitians! Not a bad look seeing as tho the shoe totally speaks for itself. But I think we coulda pushed the envelope a tad more.....

What do you guys think?








Anyways, good to see the songstress out & about. Hadn't seen her in a while. Wonder what she thniks of her ex the Dream & Christina Milian's situation? Hmmmm


"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"
photos: freddyo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home