This Page

has been moved to new address

MTV'S NEW TJ IS 'YOUNG FAT & FABULOUS'!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: MTV'S NEW TJ IS 'YOUNG FAT & FABULOUS'!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Monday, August 9, 2010

MTV'S NEW TJ IS 'YOUNG FAT & FABULOUS'!

23 yr old Gabi Gregg was the lucky winner chosen as MTV's twitter jockey! w/ a $100k salary to match! The Detroit native & blogger of 'Young Fat & Fabulous' now has thee most awesome job in the world that a young person could ask 4!

"My main goal is to really connect with the audience, keep it personable and keep in touch with the followers. I want to give them a voice." Gregg told MTV last night.

I think the MTV audience WILL relate to her! & after checking out her site I LOVE her style! She just has positive energy overall! See This is what happens to Idealists! We live in a world of dreams & bomb opportunities!

Make sure you follow Gabby @MTVTJ! & continue to support her - 'YoungFat&Fabulous' site!-


"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"
source & photo: essence.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home