This Page

has been moved to new address

HALLE BERRY COVERS THE SEPTEMBER VOGUE ISSUE! #MAJOR

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: HALLE BERRY COVERS THE SEPTEMBER VOGUE ISSUE! #MAJOR

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

HALLE BERRY COVERS THE SEPTEMBER VOGUE ISSUE! #MAJOR


OMG! OMG! OMG! Do you know how huge it is 2 land any cover for VOGUE magazine but landing the coveted September issue surely takes the cake! & our very own beautiful & talented HALLE BERRY has received this year's honor! According to redcarpet-fashionawards.com, Halle is only the 2nd black woman in HISTORY 2 appear on the cover of the mag's Sept. issue! following supermodel Naomi Campbell's cover in 1989! I'm so excited 2 go pick up my copy when it hits stands on August 24th!




"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"
source: redcarpet-fashionawards.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home