This Page

has been moved to new address

TREND ALERT! Would You Rock A TURBAN?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: TREND ALERT! Would You Rock A TURBAN?

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

TREND ALERT! Would You Rock A TURBAN?

(I Love this pic of June!)
I was first introduced to the turban being a fashionable head piece a long time ago through my bff in my head, celebrity stylist June Ambrose!

(POP mag editor: Shala Monrogue), (Stylist: Catherine Baba)
June along with other international style mavens in the fashion & social scene such as Shala Monrogue & Catherine Baba wear them as hair accessories always looking so sleek & pulled together pairing the head piece with the latest in fashion!

Now it seems that the rest of the world has FINALLY caught up with their street style because the turban is now EVERYWHERE & very much on trend!From magazine covers, to the catwalk & now the side walk- every fly chic is trying their best to pull off the "turban do"!


Even celebs are trying the trend! Singers Solange & Chrisette Michelle have been my favorite at making it SUPER cute!

Sum NOT so much........
Continuing On! 
SN: dying over June's hermes spike cuff!
I personally am so in LOVE w/ this trend especially for my bad hair days, but its a hard look to pull off! & for goodness sake I wish June would give a tutorial on how to pick the right scarf & wrap it the right way because as you can clearly see no1 else rocks the hell out of this look like she does!
So for beginners like myself that would end up looking ridiculous trying to wrap a full on turban, I've decided to start with the turban headband! I would do sumthin lk ths studded one or if I could find a leopard print 1 tht would be even better! I think paired w/ long 14 inch bohemian hair would be cute right?

What do you guys think?

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home