This Page

has been moved to new address

WHO ISN'T INSPIRED BY PRADA?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: WHO ISN'T INSPIRED BY PRADA?

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

WHO ISN'T INSPIRED BY PRADA?

Prada is one of THEE most respected luxury brands of all time, so its no wonder that it inspires almost everyone & everything! Which is probably why when I spotted these bright slingbacks by Dolce Vita dubbed "Valencia" I immediately thought: PRADA! Turns out I was RIGHT!

Prada Fall sling back & ankle bootie!
As the Steve Madden for higher end department stores, its clear that Dolce Vita used a combination of Prada's fall collection as its muse. & i gotta admit: Me Kinda Likey la Dolce Vita's Valencia ! The bright color is what got my attention & i think against a pair of dark tights for fall would be cute. They're a little "mature", but u know i'm n2 older women's sportswear! lol 


What yall think?
 

& speaking of Prada......



While browsing 1 of my fave sites, justjared.com, I spotted the trailer for an upcoming film called "From Prada to Nada" starring actresses Camilla Belle & Alexa Vega. Its not even close to being on the level of "The Devil Wears Prada", but it does have that 70's show Wilmer Valderrama in it. & I haven't seen him in a while....So if u're still interested....

 Check out the sneak peak below!


From Prada to Nada hits theaters January 28th!

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home