This Page

has been moved to new address

Who Do I Have To Sleep With........? WEDNESDAY!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: Who Do I Have To Sleep With........? WEDNESDAY!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Who Do I Have To Sleep With........? WEDNESDAY!

........To 1 day be the owner of a FABulous Mulberry Bag!
I decided to give the honor of my very first weekly Wednesday post "Who Do I have to Sleep w/" to the one & only MULBERRY handbag! & I'm not talking about the Target version either! I'm referring specifically to the high end!  As a very respected brand known for its quality & luxurious umph, I wouldn't mind a clutch or a hobo but I OBSESS over the coveted "Bayswater" &  the trendy "Alexa" styles!

Check out 3 of my TOP favorites.....


& also a few from the Spring '11 collection!


I think Mulberry's variety in design, texture, & creativity really sets it apart from alot of the top "IT" bags out there! The arm candy is beautiful, chic, & gives me the ultimate FashionGasm!!!  

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"
photos via Net-a-porter.com, coolspotters.com, & purseblog.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home