This Page

has been moved to new address

MINX V. SHEEKEE's!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: MINX V. SHEEKEE's!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Friday, October 8, 2010

MINX V. SHEEKEE's!

MINX!
Unless you are living under a rock....Nevermind I'm sure even a rock has heard of MINX by now!




They're high fashion nail wraps that became popular when superstars such as Beyonce & Lady Gaga started rockin them!













It comes in many designs but the most popular is metallic bcuz the foiling provides a platinum look that you could never get with regular nail polish! According to many nail techs that I have asked personally & sites I've researched on the Internet, minx should last about a week on your hands and about 3 to 4 wks sometimes longer on your toes.



Now have you ever heard of Sheekee's?Formely called "Trendy Nails", it's basically the same concept as Minx but w/ a few differences.

#1 Sheekee's do have the metallic lk Minx but the other designs vary. For instance w/ sheekee's u cn jus hav the design on the tips of ur nails as pictured.

#2 Minx are secured w/ heat lamps, but sheekees are secured w/ blow dryers.

#3 The biggest difference btwn the 2 products is that sheekees are suppose to last longer!4-6 weeks to be exact.


MY VERDICT!
I got a minx/sheekee pedi for the first time. I was set on minx but my nail tech told me for $5 extra I could get the sheekee's that last longer. So, I got plain gold metallic sheekee's on four of my toes & a leopard print pink minx on the other 1. I stuck to my usual minimum 2 shower a day ritual & after only 3 days my pinky toe sheekees were slidin off. Its now 3 weeks later & I've completely lost my pinky toe! The rest of the sheekees are rippling around the edges, but the 1 minx I got on each foot is doing just fine! No rippling, its securly on w/ no problems. So I would get the minx again but NOT the sheekees esp since u have to pay extra. I also preferred the minx designs as they were more of my taste. Also, FYI the cost of the minx pedi averages about $55-$65. You're def payin 4 the hype bcuz the process & application of the minx is not nearly as long as a regular paint job!xoxo

Have ne of u guys been MINXED or SHEEKEE'D? What was ur experience? btw: I hear u cn get a gel overlay & the minx/ sheekees will last longer!


"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

3 Comments:

  • At November 21, 2010 at 1:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I will wear Minx only. The Minx owner wasn't screwing my husband when building the business with some35k he gave that almost put me and my two sons out on the street. Trendy nails unlimited or sheekee nails, whatever, nickole Orton can suck it.

     
  • At December 6, 2010 at 6:11 AM , Blogger Dionne said...

    WOW! Y am i jus now seeing this comment! Sheekee's didn't work out for me niether so...

     
  • At June 27, 2011 at 11:33 PM , Anonymous nail supplies said...

    I think MINX nail designs is brilliant, it is shiny and doesn't need drying time, just apply to your nails and shape it to fit your nails in enough, it can make your nails beautiful for a long time. Very good. like it so much!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home