This Page

has been moved to new address

Who Do I Have To Sleep With........? WEDNESDAY!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: Who Do I Have To Sleep With........? WEDNESDAY!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Who Do I Have To Sleep With........? WEDNESDAY!

2 get an "ALL ACCESS" backstage pass on the set of Gossip Girl!

Can You Imagine......

Every scene looks like a magazine editorial!

PARIS! CARTIER!


OSCAR DE LA RENTA gowns! (Moment of Silence......)

Even their casual wear looks FABULOUS!

Now I have to admit, I've only watched 1 episode of Gossip Girl. Aside from the AmaaazinG style, the show itself is actually good! but I still ended up falling asleep anyway. It was my first trip to New York! I tore the city up & by the time Gossp Girl came on I was beat! Anyway, even if you've NEVER seen the show the clothes alone should make you a fan! & all I want is 1 day of FULL ACCESS!

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home