This Page

has been moved to new address

CHEAP CHIC: REAL V. STEAL!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: CHEAP CHIC: REAL V. STEAL!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

CHEAP CHIC: REAL V. STEAL!

SERGIO ROSSI's Cachet V. SAM EDELMAN's Niland Pump
Sergio Rossi (left) /Sam Edelman (right)
Sergio Rossi's Cachet pump was a favorite among celebrities & I fell in love w/ them because of the the shape of the shoe & its signature keyhole peep toe! Its just a SEXY classic pump! & I wanted them so BAD! Well meet Sam Edelman's Niland that mirrors Rossi's Cachet! Now I haven't personally tried them on, but I've seen both in person & w/ any look for less there's always subtle differences. & in this case I can easily spot them. For instance, Sergio's peep hole is bigger & the look of the leather is a little better. But for $600 less than the original, I think there's a lot of people that could easily over look Sam's changes & shortcomings.

Sam Edelman (left) /  Sergio Rossi (right)
Niland is available in a variety of colors & retails for only $99 in most major department stores! You can find Cachet @ Saks & other high end boutiques for $695!

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home