This Page

has been moved to new address

VOGUE.COM's "FASHION's NIGHT IN" LAUNCHES 2NITE!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: VOGUE.COM's "FASHION's NIGHT IN" LAUNCHES 2NITE!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Monday, November 1, 2010

VOGUE.COM's "FASHION's NIGHT IN" LAUNCHES 2NITE!

Missed out on the infamous Fashion's Night Out that now has become the go 2 event during fashion week in September? Well don't fret my friend! Vogue.com has come up w/ the most genius idea! Following September's Fashion's Night Out, Vogue.com has created a digital version of the event bringing u the creme de la creme of online shopping that the digital world has to offer! Filled w/ the best of the best, sites from "Top Shop" to "Net-A-Porter" are participating & we get everything from goodie bags 2 exclusive looks at collection launches all from the comfort of our own home!

I know I can't wait, SO DON'T MISS OUT! Fashion's Night In starts @ 5pm- Midnight!

Visit http://www.vogue.co.uk/fashions-night-in/live-blog/ & Follow @Vogue_London for updates

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home