This Page

has been moved to new address

UPDATE: MY NEW FAVORITE SHOW IS.......

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: UPDATE: MY NEW FAVORITE SHOW IS.......

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

UPDATE: MY NEW FAVORITE SHOW IS.......

HOUSE OF GLAM!!! the new Oxygen reality series following THEE hottest celebrity image agency, the B. Lynn Group!
I haven't gotten butterflies from watching a show about fashion since my boo Christian Siriano won Project Runway! & he was in the first episode so that got me going! I mean I was literally on the edge of my seat excited the entire time I watched!

Besides the multiple fashion orgasms, I think what captivated me the most was the fact that these were all YOUNG & EXTREMELY talented individuals ambitiously pursuing their passion in their creative field! & we all know how I feel about young people making their dreams & goals a success! I was VERY much inspired!




Founded by Brandi Simpkins, B Lynn represents a brand of professionalism that is nothing short of excellence when it comes to styling & putting together an entire "look" for some of the BIGGEST names in the entertainment industry!









The entire staff has personality & I could see their drive! I found them all relatable & when I looked @ them, I saw ME! PLUS their own style is just SICKENING- Crystal's is my fave!




I could go on & on but honestly once I saw Kelly Cutrone in the previews, well that was just the notarized stamp of approval for me! So be sure to tune in tonight & every Tuesday @ 10pm to watch House of Glam on Oxygen! Check out a clip from tonight's episode below!




& be sure to follow the B Lynn group on...
twitter.com/theBLynnGroup
        &
FACEBOOK

UPDATE: The day & timeslot has changed. You can now catch House of Glam on Oxygen on Friday's @ 7pm! Please be sure to keep tuning in!

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"
photos & video courtesy of oxygen.com

1 Comments:

  • At October 17, 2010 at 10:26 AM , Anonymous Tasha said...

    Yea I love this show...I thought the dream acted like a total douche bag on the show...but from the first episode I wasnt feelin crystal too much cuz she was bein so mean to the asian girl. But I do love the show can't wait to see the rest of it

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home