This Page

has been moved to new address

SOUND OFF! Willow's New "WHIP MY HAIR" Video

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: SOUND OFF! Willow's New "WHIP MY HAIR" Video

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Monday, October 18, 2010

SOUND OFF! Willow's New "WHIP MY HAIR" Video


Willow Smith, daughter of power couple Will & Jada Pinkett Smith, is definitely on IDEAL's 1 to watch list! When her song "Whip My Hair" first leaked last month the Internet was going crazy over this high energy & infectious song! & I gotta tell ya I love it 2! Kept it on repeat for about an hour! Who knew a 9 year could get people this hype!

Check out the video below!



LOVED THIS! I was definitely a little worried of how this was going to turn out! But it was PERFECT! Not too grown, light hearted, & @ the end of the day it captured the essence of the song! Go Willow! #WhipmyHair

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"
photo: justjared.com
video: necolebitchie.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home