This Page

has been moved to new address

WAIT Rachel Zoe & Bradley SPLIT? Where Have I Been!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: WAIT Rachel Zoe & Bradley SPLIT? Where Have I Been!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

WAIT Rachel Zoe & Bradley SPLIT? Where Have I Been!

This was definitely a newsflash to me!


I had no idea that Brad & Rachel were no longer working together! Remember it was just about this time last year when former assistant Taylor Jacobson left or was fired depending on whose telling the story. Anyways Brad & Rachel both say the split was amicable w/ Brad feeling the time was right to spread his wings. BUT I got the scoop while reading my new fave site "Tres Dope" that there are rumors circulating saying the contrary. Brad was sick of Rachel taking credit for his hard work. Also @fashionista said that Rachel was a little envious of Brad getting more of the spotlight than her & the ish really hit the fan when Brad was a feature in "The New York Times"! I LOVE Rachel & I LOVE BRAD so idk what to think of all this....


Meanwhile there's also been a buzz that Rachel Zoe may finally be expecting her first child! I hope this is true, her husband really wanted a baby, but the timing of this rumor seems all too convenient! Diverting attention from bad press...


THOUGHTS???


"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"
source: tresdope.com, fashionista.com
photo: bravotv.com

2 Comments:

  • At October 7, 2010 at 5:03 PM , Anonymous Tasha said...

    OMG Brad and Rachel arent together anymore I cant believe they seemed like they made a really good team w/out that darn Taylor but o well...I hope that she is pregnant tho cuz rodger really wants a baby and they gettin old so they need to get on the good foot if they want a family

     
  • At October 8, 2010 at 12:36 PM , Anonymous Dana Dane said...

    She works him too hard and he def saw an opportunity to branch out when he styled Johnny Weir by himself.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home