This Page

has been moved to new address

RIHANNA LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE STARTED!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: RIHANNA LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE STARTED!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Friday, January 7, 2011

RIHANNA LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE STARTED!


Remember when Rihanna first started rocking the red hair for her latest cd #LOUD? Everyone was saying "What in the world Rihanna"? But NOW it seems as though other celebs have latched on to join the campaign! If there is 1 thing that is definitely apparent, Rihanna is a trendsetter HANDS DOWN! With everything she does, people ALWAYS follow suit. So what do we think of celebs rocking their "Rihanna Red" hair ?

Are you feeling it?


There's Melissa (Rhi's best friend) reading this post out #LOUD to Rihanna as she laughs at the other celebrities who have joined her red hair campaign. j/k lol This photo was taken yesterday when they were shopping at Fred Segal in West Holloywood!

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"
photo: rihannadaily.com

4 Comments:

  • At January 7, 2011 at 2:51 PM , Anonymous Dana Dane said...

    I thought it was so funny when Rihanna cut one side of her head and ppl went nuts! Estelle was like "Oh whatever, I did that way back", and now...she takin' pics with this pitiful, straight out the bag red weave in her head. #hatingFAIL

     
  • At January 7, 2011 at 3:00 PM , Blogger Dionne said...

    lol yea Rihanna does the bob bk n '07 EVERYBODY got the bob, rihanna shaves the sides of her head bk n '09 EVERYBODY start shavin they head, now rihanna is a red head & EVERYBODY is trying to be too! I can't wait to see what she gets the world to do next!

     
  • At January 13, 2011 at 12:01 PM , Blogger Kristen said...

    Well you know I LOVE KHOLE' so I just so happen to love the red on her :-). (Its a bad habit, I'm the same with Beyonce').... But in all fairness I must give honor where honor is due and.....Rihanna OWNS it!!!

     
  • At January 13, 2011 at 12:27 PM , Blogger Dionne said...

    Yea she does, i like the new look w/ the bangs & when she wears it in the spiral curls its cute too.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home