This Page

has been moved to new address

SAM EDELMAN "Exie" SANDAL!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: SAM EDELMAN "Exie" SANDAL!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Monday, December 20, 2010

SAM EDELMAN "Exie" SANDAL!

SAM EDELMAN "EXIE"!
If you were DROOLING over the Sam Edelman "Lorissa" pump, you are definitely going to get the same feeling with "Exie" . Alot of people loved Lorissa because of her edge & uniqueness but they questioned what they could possibly wear with it. Of course I would wear the pumps with something as simple as a tee & jeans, but not everyone is as carefree as I am. But then here comes Exie- the flat thong sandal version of the Lorissa that you can rock as more of an everyday wear with almost anything shoe to jazz up a casual outfit! It's available for purchase @ Bloomingdales for $150!


 I sure can't wait to break these out for Spring! Cute Right?

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home