This Page

has been moved to new address

CAMILLA SKOVGAARD Fa'll '10 Collection is SICK!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: CAMILLA SKOVGAARD Fa'll '10 Collection is SICK!!!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Monday, December 6, 2010

CAMILLA SKOVGAARD Fa'll '10 Collection is SICK!!!

I am a HUGE fan of Camilla Skovgaard! The combination of sexy, edgy, & unique designs always draw me to her shoes! & her collection for fall 2010 continues to not disappoint!

Check out the collage for the rest of the collection I found via shoerazzi.com below!

 

SICK RITE?!!
& surprisingly Camilla's shoes are reasonably priced compared to a lot of other high end shoe lines. For example, the platform sandal on the skateboard- which is 1 of my favorites btw- can run you about $510- $600 depending on the site. If you know the average price of a louboutin, you wouldn't gasp. That's actually EXTREMELY reasonable! BUT get this!! I found this shoe & some of the other fall '10 collectors on sale! Visit shopstyle.com, type in Camilla Skovgaard & tada! Platform pump on sale for $255 @ footnotesonlne.com, strappy ankle boot on sale @ saks.com, etc.! & sizes are actually available!
So don't miss out!  

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"
photo collage: shoerazzi.com (Thank God 4 this site. I had such a hard time trying 2 save the photos from the actual Camilla Skovgaard site & these collages saved the day. Besides that, shoerazzi is to die for! be sure to check it out!)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home