This Page

has been moved to new address

SOUND OFF! I AM DEFINITELY SOLD ON MARSHA AMBROSIUS!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: SOUND OFF! I AM DEFINITELY SOLD ON MARSHA AMBROSIUS!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

SOUND OFF! I AM DEFINITELY SOLD ON MARSHA AMBROSIUS!

You know who Marsha Ambrosius is right? You don't??? Okay Lean in.... *SLAP*! lol No seriously remember the group Floetry? She was the songstress of the duo, but I'm sure you already knew that. Anyways, now she is currently pursuing a solo career & I couldn't be more EXCITED! She's such a talent and has come out FULL FORCE with new music & a HAUTE new look to match! & that voice! I LOVE her voice its BEAUTIFUL!

CHECK OUT her latest video for the single "FAR AWAY"! I love this song and the story is so POWERFUL! It really makes you think..


& WAIT BEFORE YOU GO!....



I just had to share this video clip of Marsha's cover of the late Teena Marie's song called "Yes Indeed"! I'm telling you I had this on repeat for like an hour!!! She sounded AMAAAAAZING! What a pretty song. I really hope this makes the album too.



The girl is looking fabulous right?!As you can see I am loving me some Marsha Ambrosius and I'm so excited for her solo success! Follow her on twitter @marshaambrosius and don't forget to get her cd "Late Nights and Early Mornings" on sale Feb. 22nd! I'm certain its going to be a very strong album,

I CAN'T WAIT!

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"
video source: youtube and worldstarhiphop.com

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home