This Page

has been moved to new address

Who Do I Have To Sleep With........? WEDNESDAY!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: Who Do I Have To Sleep With........? WEDNESDAY!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Who Do I Have To Sleep With........? WEDNESDAY!

To get a Shearling Jacket for fall?
Burberry A/W collection: $3,595!


Burberry's a/w '10 collection made shearling coats law for the fall & I want 1 SO FREAKIN BAD! & none of that faux stuff or the jackets w/ just the shearling trim. NO! I want a 100% authentic shearling jacket. & just lke most things that I obsess over, they are NOT cheap!













Rag & Bone $1875

3.1 Phillip Lim $1500!
I like the bulkiness of the jacket being paired with a feminine dress or dressed down with jeans! The coat speaks VOLUMES! & although they are a bit pricey, its an investment because you can keep this coat for seasons to come!

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"
photos: style.com, net-a-porter.com

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home