This Page

has been moved to new address

SHECKYS is the ULTIMATE "GIRLS NIGHT OUT"!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: SHECKYS is the ULTIMATE "GIRLS NIGHT OUT"!!!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

SHECKYS is the ULTIMATE "GIRLS NIGHT OUT"!!!


MY NIGHT @ SHECKY'S ATLANTA!


Ever heard of Sheckys? If not! SHAME ON YOU! Its the ultimate girls night out where you & your friends came come together in 1 place to drink, shop, & load up free goodies & just have a GREAT time! I went to the Shecky's in Atlanta on Wednesday for the very 1st time. It was held at the Fabulous Biltmore Ballrooms & believe me the event EXCEEDED my expectations!








 1st up..... THE GIFT BAG!

When I first arrived to Shecky's the very first thing me & my bestie Tash did was make a B line to the table to get our gift bags! Who doesn't want free stuff? I felt so VIP! & guys believe me when I tell you this gift bag was spilling w/ overload from all the good stuff in it! Things that you've been wanting to try! exclusive items! You think it, it was probably in that gift bag!

Next up, THE MAIN EVENT!

I made my way into the main event! First of all it was so packed! & It was so good to see so many women out w/ their friends, sisters, loved 1s just laughing and having such a good time!

It was like the ultimate Girl Power of the Traveling Ya Ya Sisterhood! lol Even the dj was a woman! All I kept thinking was " I wish Tyra Banks was here to see this"! She'd be so proud!

THEN there was the SHOPPING!!!!
Everyone knows I'm a complete shopaholic! & when I started walking around, I'm telling you its like I heard angels singing! There were different vendors from exclusive boutiques to well known brands that were at our fingertips to shop shop shop!

Necklace: Hush Boutique! Cute right?

Accessories, clothes, wine, shoes, EVERYTHING! I almost spent all my money! lol Some places that stuck out to me were the Hush Boutique & Jolie Boutique. Both had super cute clothes & accessories of GREAT quality but for extremely reasonable prices. I picked up a ring from Jolie that was only $16! STEAL RIGHT? & I've gotten so many compliments on it!

Also, I was able to try this new body butter from "The Body Shop"! To Die For! I usually hate body butter because its so thick like shea butter, but this 1 was like silk & it left my hands so soft!

There was also a display for makeovers by Maybelline! It was so much stuff there, I wish I could have stayed all nite!

LAST, FREE DRINKS!
The Shecky's event is only for chics 21 & up so there was free drinks flowing EVERYWHERE! I don't even drink @ all because I HATE the taste of alcohol, but Shecky's got ME of all people 2 drink! They had a vendor there from RATED X. It tasted just like pink lemonade! SO GOOD! I had like 3 drinks!

I even attended their beer tasting where they paired different beers w/ food! Now, I don't like beer & there was just no getting around that,  BUT I thought the set up was kool & very different!

ULTIMATELY I HAD A BLAST!!!! 
That's my bestie Tash on the far left! Hey Tash! lol
Can't stress that enough! I encourage ALL ladies to grab their girlfriends & attend! Shecky's next stop is in Los Angeles Dec 1st & they'll be continuing until April where they end in Chicago! & if you miss it in your city & can't drive/ fly 2 another DON'T FRET because Sheckys is an AWESUM annual event! Special thx to my bestie Tash for inviting me & putting me on2 something new! xoxo

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

1 Comments:

  • At November 20, 2010 at 8:02 PM , Anonymous Tasha said...

    Yea Shecky's was great and those drinks were AWESUM!!!...Next year I hope the rest of the crew comes I think they would really enjoy it...but girl I'm glad that pic turned out good cuz I was a little nervous about it you know I wasn't really feelin my hair!lol

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home