This Page

has been moved to new address

MICHAEL KORS! TIME PIECES!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: MICHAEL KORS! TIME PIECES!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

MICHAEL KORS! TIME PIECES!

Ever since wearing watches has become apart of my work uniform, I have become addicted to them! However, it's hard for me to find one I like because they either look old & dated, cheap or all of the above! BUT recently while shopping I spotted this watch dubbed the "Horn Jet Set" by Michael Kors. It looks young & fresh, I love the neutral marble acrylic band & It's GORGEOUS! It's so me & I MUST HAVE IT!



Aside from this 1, Michael Kors has a really nice collection of watches. All look like quality pieces @ reasonable prices ranging between $195- $225! Check some of them out below & let me know what you think!








This last 1 is actually a men's watch, BUT I saw a young lady with it on & thought it was real cute on her

"I D.efine E.very A.spcet of my L.ife"

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home