This Page

has been moved to new address

I Want a Pair of Smoking Slipper Flats for FALL!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: I Want a Pair of Smoking Slipper Flats for FALL!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I Want a Pair of Smoking Slipper Flats for FALL!

The smoking slipper flat which I have personally dubbed "Hugh Hefner" is a BIG trend for fall and I think they're SO cute! I'm the girl who can appreciate a good flat & I love the overall unisex look of the these. The versatility of pairing them with anything in your wardrobe are endless! I'd wear them with a full skirt or a pair of rolled up skinnies.  However, I think the best part is that so many brands are creating their own styles of the slippers so you don't have to break the bank in order to wear them. I prefer a slimmer fit so Aldo, Sam Edelman, & Dolce Vita are amongst my favorites as far as shape & the designs that they have available.

Check out a few below:

Aldo: "Pratillo" in calf hair $90
 
 Top Shop: "Manney" $60

Dolce Vita: $159

 

Sam Edelman "Alvin" $130


Sam Edelman "Aden" $150

 
 "I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home