This Page

has been moved to new address

SOUND OFF!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: SOUND OFF!!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

SOUND OFF!!

This chic Melonie Fiona is popping up everywhere! lol I listened to samples off her debut LP....to me it was kind of a mix between Raphael Saadiq tunes & idk who else. I said Amy Winehouse @ 1st but I can't compare the two just yet cause Ms. Winehouse is really in a league of her own! Anyways back to Ms. Fiona! The girl can really sing! I like the rawness in her voice. Here's her latest video "It Kills Me". The song is kool & all, BUT you know this is mostly...lets face it predominately a fashion site! On that note, the real reason I posted this is because I couldn't stop staring at her leather gloves! They are a big trend this season. Now these are NOT your ordinary granny gloves! Mixing the right pair within your wardrobe can really wake up the fit by giving it an edge! and Fiona's were so HOTT!

I'm working on finding some of my favorite gloves of the season so far, so you guys can have a look! Until then, check 'em out in Ms. Fiona's video....Oh yea and listen to the song too! lol




"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home