This Page

has been moved to new address

IDEAL LINX!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: IDEAL LINX!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Friday, October 30, 2009

IDEAL LINX!






Here on IDEAL, I love to promote young successful women who are doing the damn thing! Ms. Eypt posted a very good interview she did with the young talent Teyana Taylor & I encourage you guys to please please read it! Not only do you get an insight on exactly what Teyana does, it shows an enlightening side of her that may be surprising to most. It was a positive read & I really enjoyed it! Click on the link to check out the entire interview for yourself! Teyana Taylor Exclusive!



"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

1 Comments:

  • At October 31, 2009 at 12:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I like her she's younger than what I thought. She's pretty but there's strange about her look can't put my finger on it!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home